No matter how many times you get kicked down or fall down on your own doing it is important to learn how to pick yourself up off the ground and fight for your dreams.
The proverb "Fall Seven Times Stand Up Eight" is a Japanese proverb (also known as Nana Korobi Ya Oki).
For each purchase you make we will donate 10% of sales to the NAMI to help raise funding for Mental Health Research.
- 6.2 oz
- 80% Cotton 20% Polyester
- 10% Donated to our Non-Profit Mental Health Awareness Partners
- "Nana Korobi Ya Oki" Sleeve Print on Both Sides in Red
- Print on the Back reflecting a Staircase going up 8 times and coming down 7.
- Tie-Dye is Crystal Washed & Dyed in Los Angeles
- 10% Donated to NAMI to help with Bipolar Disorder Initiatives