Heavyweight and durable trucker jacket with a minimal style highlighted with a wide collar. This particular duck cotton canvas is treated with a generations-old formula of various grades and qualities of waxes.
The TexWax™ is known for it’s water repellency, flexibility at cold temperatures, non-transferability, and a high melt point. The Atticus trucker jacket is lined with a Japanese polyester sherpa that is constructed with a circular weft knit and has a very soft hand. The sleeves are lined with a lightweight preshrunk french twill cotton for added comfort and mobility. This fabric will naturally form craze or crack marks as you wear it, giving it a unique character over time.
- Olive outer shell
- Warm grey lining
- Outer shell is 100% Cotton
- Inner torso shell is 100% Polyester
- Inner sleeves are 100% Cotton
- Antique finished copper buttons
- True to size
- Inner torso shell is made in Japan
- Inner sleeves is made in USA
- Outer shell is made in USA
- Garment is made in USA
- Dry clean only
- To remove craze marks, use a medium hot iron over brown paper
- 15% of all sales are donated to our partners at NAMI & the ADAA to help fund & raise awareness for Mental Health research.