No matter how many times you get kicked down or fall down on your own doing it is important to learn how to pick yourself up off the ground and fight for your dreams.
The proverb "Fall Seven Times Stand Up Eight" is a Japanese proverb (also known as Nana Korobi Ya Oki).
For each purchase you make we will donate 10% of sales to the ADAA & NAMI to help raise funding for Mental Health Research.
- 2.9 oz., 100% polyester fabric with interior water resistant coating
- 100% Polyester 1x1 Ribbing
- Waterproof Pressure Resistance
- Matte Plastic #5 Zipper
- Self Neck Tape
- Welt Pockets
- Locker loop in center back
- ETA SEP 21 (PRE ORDER)
- 10% Donated to our Non-Profit Mental Health Awareness Partners
- "Nana Korobi Ya Oki" Sleeve Print on Both Sides in Red
- Print on the Back reflecting a Staircase going up 8 times and coming down 7