No matter how many times you get kicked down or fall down on your own doing it is important to learn how to pick yourself up off the ground and fight for your dreams.
The proverb "Fall Seven Times Stand Up Eight" is a Japanese proverb (also known as Nana Korobi Ya Oki).
For each purchase you make we will donate 10% of sales to the ADAA & NAMI to help raise funding for Mental Health Research.
- Crewneck Sweater, thicker material
- 8.0 oz., pre-shrunk 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs, and waistband, with spandex
- Double-needle stitched cuffs and waistband
- PRE ORDER SEP 20